Chris Cornell- I´m Down
What say you now? The door is opening on your vigil And I'm in my usual way i´lI save my breath, knowing what you're Wanting me to say I only love you when I'm down You say that midnight opens its arms to me Leaving you alone, and I fly so far away Until the light blurs my vision And I have nowhere to roam I only love you when I'm downAnd I only love you when I'm down And I'm only near you when I'm gone But one thing for you to keep in mind, you know I'm down all the time Well I know you're reaching out And you need to feel my hand You want to be understood, yeah well I understandI know you hold precious little hope for me And in your hapiness I'm always drowning in my grief And I only love you when I'm down And I'm only near you when I'm gone But one thing for you to keep in mind, you know I'm down All the time.. All the time.. all the time... all the time


Y Sigue la mata dando..5 horas de sueño perdido...5 horas donde la realidad deja de existir...5 horas donde mi piel sintio fundirse en otro cuerpo...5 horas ineditas en mi vida.
Oscuridad cercana que impide el nacimiento de luz, todo se evapora en segundos, en fragmentos de mi existencia.
La ilusión de antaño se convierte en el infierno del presente,un infierno imposible de sobrellevar.
El amor huyo cuando en un descuido la puerta quedo abierta, lo busque en los alrededores y solo encontre espejismos que terminaron siendo aun mas hirientes que el real.
Ahora busco mi salida en diferentes puertas, sin embargo todas se cierran cuando estoy cerca.
En fin, seguire atento y entrare como un rayo de sol.

0 Ande, Ande..Escriba algo:

Biogràfico

Well I got a bad liver and broken heart, yeah,
I drunk me a river since you tore me apart
And I don't have a drinking problem, 'cept when I can't get a drink
And I wish you'd a-known her, we were quite a pair,
She was sharp as a razor and soft as a prayer
So welcome to the continuing saga, she was my better half, and I was just a dog
And so here am I slumped, I've been chipped and I've been chumped on my stool
So buy this fool some spirits and libations, it's these railroad station bars
And all these conductors and porters, and I'm all out of quarters
And this epitaph is the aftermath, yeah I choose my path, hey, come on, Kath,
He's a lawyer, he ain't the one for ya
No, the moon ain't romantic, it's intimidating as hell,
And some guy's trying to sell me a watch
And so I'll meet you at the bottom of a bottle of bargain Scotch
I got me a bottle and a dream, it's so maudlin it seems,
You can name your poison, go on ahead and make some noise
I ain't sentimental, this ain't a purchase, it's a rental, and it's purgatory,
And hey, what's your story, well I don't even care
'Cause I got my own double-cross to bear
And I'll see your Red Label, and I'll raise you one more,
And you can pour me a cab, I just can't drink no more,
'Cause it don't douse the flames that are started by dames,
It ain't like asbestos
It don't do nothing but rest us assured,
And substantiate the rumors that you've heard
Tom Waits